4722 Mellow Road,
White Hall, MD 21161
Tel: (410) 272-0010
Noe, Executive Director
Camp Hidden Valley is an outdoor education program focused on
character and leadership development and curbing summer learning loss. Located
on 180 acres of beautiful land along Deer Creek in White Hall, Maryland, it
offers a summer day camp program that is clearly unique for the area. With
walking and hiking trails, low ropes courses, swimming pool, basketball,
archery, indoor spaces and volleyball, a well-rounded camp experience has been
created. Campers leave with high selfesteem, the result of mastering new
skills and overcoming challenges. Campers return home with the confidence that
they can meet new challenges, build new skills, and make new friends. But,
most importantly, Camp Hidden Valley is a place where kids can be kids
- September 23: This is not your typical volunteer opportunity! Have an absolute blast volunteering for Valley of the Haunted! We are searching for volunteers of all ages to bring this attraction to life. Visit the volunteer section of www.valleyofthehaunted.com to sign you and your friends up for a chance to be behind the screams! Must be 15 years or older, unless accompanied by a responsible adult. All proceeds benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County!
- July 10:
Remember to visit our Facebook page to see photos from camp!
- May 3: Come join us for the "Hardest 5K in Harford
County" to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs. Registration is open on Active.com;
key word Camp Hidden Valley. Clink
here to head over to the event page. Hope to see you out here on August
- April 12: Don't forget to sign the kids up for summer
camp at Camp Hidden Valley! We are excited for another summer here and the
weeks are filling up quickly!
- September 1: Enrollment is now open for summer day camp
- August 12: Dare to Scare? We need actors for our Camp
Hidden Valley Haunted Trail. Must be 15 years or older and attend one training
session. Let's make it a spooky one! For information and registration,
- July 6: Thank you SC& H Group for spending the day
with us at Camp Hidden Valley. We really appreciate your help with staining,
storm cleanup and creating a new trail. Our kids at Boys & Girls Clubs of
Harford County will have a great positive summer experience because of each of
- June 1: Sign up now for the Camp Hidden Valley 5k race!
Beautiful scenery and great trail for the Hardest 5k in Harford County!
- April 25: What a great day at camp 25 people from
Mountain Christian Church came out to camp for Serve Fest to help clean the
pool , blow the leaves, clean the pool house and just help out. Can not thank
them enough for all their help!!!!
- April 25: Want to learn more about summer fun at Camp
Hidden Valley? Stop by Harford Mall until 6pm today and visit our table in
the Harford Chamber Expo!
- April 21: Will your child be the lucky one having fun at
Camp Hidden Valley Summer Day Camp? Registration happening now and experience
archery, hiking, ropes course, STEM, theater and FUN! Ages 8-13. Limited Slots
- 10/14-10/15 - Haunted Trail (6:30 - 10:30pm)
- 10/16 - Little Haunts (2:00-6:00pm)
- 10/21-10/22 - Haunted Trail (6:30 - 10:30pm)
- 10/23 - Litle Haunts (2:00-6:00pm)
- 10/28-10/29 - Haunted Trail (6:30 - 10:30pm)
- 10/31 - Little Haunts (2:00-6:00pm)
Remember to refresh
your page for the latest news & information.